Log in

Caution

It is really not a good idea to go forward with the Art Festival at this time due to the spike in new COVID-19 cases. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

I know that there are those who say “just stay home.” The problem is that after the festival, those who do go will be shopping and dining in town and, if they do get exposed, we could see a super spreader event. Isn’t it better to opt to the side of caution?

You must be a member to read this story.

Join our family of readers starting at $5 for your first month and support local, unbiased journalism.


Already have an account? Log in to continue.

Otherwise, follow the link below to join.

Please log in to continue

Log in
I am anchor

Caution

Posted

It is really not a good idea to go forward with the Art Festival at this time due to the spike in new COVID-19 cases. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

I know that there are those who say “just stay home.” The problem is that after the festival, those who do go will be shopping and dining in town and, if they do get exposed, we could see a super spreader event. Isn’t it better to opt to the side of caution?

Share with others


Have an opinion on this story? Click here to send a letter to our editors.

Comments

No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here